Thursday, March 24, 2011

Danalee Carson & Kevin Christensen

My name is Danalee Carson Christensen and I married my high school sweetheart Kevin Christensen. We have 3 children: 2 boys ('almost'18 & 13) and a beautiful daughter (11). After spending our first 27+ years living in Utah county Kevin and I decided to accept advancement opportunities offered through our individual employers. Our family relocated to Round Rock Texas where we enjoyed the warm weather and great Southern hospitality for over 4 years. In 2005 our family moved again, except this time to sunny Arizona. The move provided me with the opportunity to manage the Sears Tempe Customer Contact center and has now expanded to managing our operations in Florida. Kevin became a Project Manager for a local stone company; but, with the economy challenges growing he changed companies and is enjoying his position inspecting engineering work for HDR. ** You may have heard of HDR they recently completed the MAGNIFICENT bridge over the Hoover Damn. Cutting 1-2 hours off the drive between AZ and UT :)

In September of this year Kevin and I will be celebrating our 20 year anniversary. We enjoy watching/helping our children participate in activities, walking our two dogs (Boxers), going to the movies and spending time with our family/friends. I thoroughly enjoy working out, especially weight lifting and I generally spend at least 10 hours at the gym each week. I have competed in 2 body figure competitions and have a 3rd planned for this November. Kevin takes advantage of the AZ weather by riding his Harley on the weekends with his friends and attending various coordinated events for motorcycle riders.

I completed my business degree in 2008 and I am continuing my education at ASU in pursuit of a degree in Business Organizational Studies. I love learning especially if the information is about health or fitness. I am considering taking a few courses near the community college near my house on nutrition and fitness. 20 years after graduating and I am still in school :)

Unfortunately we will not make the anniversary event; but, we will be enjoying a Utah visit this July.

(Click on the pictures below to enlarge in a new window)

1998 - 2002

2003 - 2005

2006 - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment