Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tim Ogden - In Loving Memory

4 May 1973 - 1 July 2010

Timothy McCravey Ogden

Timothy McCravey Ogden

1973 ~ 2010

Our beloved Tim; father, husband, son, brother, and friend, was called home on the morning of July 1st 2010. He was born May 4th, 1973 in Raleigh, NC to Harry and Brenda Ogden. He was preceded in passing by his father Harry Ogden Sr. and is survived by his loving wife Kristy Ogden, his son Tiger Porter Ogden, his mother Brenda Ogden Hendershot, sister Jill Lubsen, and brothers Harry Jr. and Daniel Ogden.

Tim was an avid sportsman, outdoorsman and motorcycle fanatic among many other interests. Tim touched the lives of countless people and was truly loved by all who knew him. The star of our lives is now a star in the sky. God be with you till we meet again.

Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at the Edgemont 19th Ward chapel, 4775 North 300 West, Provo. Friends may call at Berg Mortuary of Provo, 185 E. Center, Monday evening from 6 until 8. Interment, will be in the Eastlawn Memorial Hills Cemetery, Provo, UT.

Condolences may be emailed to the family from www.bergmortuary.com

*Posted in the Daily Herald, Obituaries, on Sunday, July 4, 2010

----------------------------------------------------------------

What are your memories of Tim? Use the Comments link below.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone loved Tim, he was a really funny kid.

    Easily, the most memorable experience,, we were standing outside the Common Area, in front of the office. He asked me if he could ask my sister out. I told him "f#@% no!" He asked, "Why not." I asked him to think about it. We bantered for a few minutes. He kept pressing the subject. He started offering me money if I would allow it. I started getting pretty loud with my responses, always saying "No" in some vulgar way, I am sure. He offered me his girlfriend. I yelled, "Tim, if you ask her out I am going to rip your [censored]-ing head off and shove it so far up your a@@." I noticed a lot of people gathering around. I guess people thought there was going to be a fight... silly, I loved Tim, that is just how we communicated with each other.

    I feel really bad, I saw him about twelve years ago, and the last thing I said to him (jokingly) "Dude, I can't believe how fat you have gotten."

    Truly, anyone who knew him had to love him... if you didn't, there must've been something wrong with you.

    ReplyDelete