Friday, June 17, 2011

Tracy Brown Peart

For my friends still wondering about me, Thank you for your condulances with the passing of my hubby, spouse and soul mate Sean.

I will still come to the PHS High School reunion. It is and has been extreemly hard for me and my kids right now. I feel this need to still go. So I will need my besties to be with me - because I have lost so much! I will not be particiapting in being on the comittees but will come even though tthis will be hard for me.

A lot of you had my back in high school. With loosing Sean in such a tragic way. Has really put things into perspective for me. I need to come even though now I do not want to, but I will beacuse I am not sure why, just going on trust and faith. Thank you for your condolances... GOD LIFE IS SO SHORT - LIVE IT TO ITS FULLEST!

Tracy
PEACE OUT N SHINE ON

No comments:

Post a Comment