Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cally Carlson - Tanner

Hello High School Friends!

What have I been up to since 1991? well, first of all I married the love
of my life Jason Tanner and we have lived in Spanish Fork since 1995, we are part owners of Triple T Heating and Cooling here in Spanish Fork, so I am sure we will be here until retirement at least :) We have 3 Wonderful Children Jesse (14) Katie (12) and Mason (8) I have been able to stay at home with my kids and I am loving every minute of it, (at least almost every minute) ;)

We love to Travel and absolutely love boating so pretty much Summer is my favorite time of year! I have stayed in contact with a few of my high school friends but not nearly enough so am so excited to see everyone at the reunion and catch up! how fun is that!

see you all at the reunion!!


No comments:

Post a Comment