Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cherilyn Gulledge - Clemente

Hello!

Thank you for all the effort the reunion committee has put into planning this wonderful 20th year reunion!!! I feel so badly that I won't be able to attend the reunion this year. We've been traveling a lot this summer visiting family and need to stay to stay at home now. I've had an overall exciting past 20 years. I graduated from BYU w/ a degree in Elementary Education and a minor in Spanish teaching. I got married while finishing school and we have 3 children who continually teach us and keep us on our toes!!! My full time job is keeping up with my husband and children. They are all very motivated and I love to do things with them. I have never been a full time teacher, but have taught small groups, privately tutored, taught English and Spanish, translated, and done a myriad of volunteer activities primarily at the elementary level. We enjoy going to Yellowstone and have traveled internationally as well. It is true that there is no place like home! I still have family in Utah so we come back to visit a few times a year. It just didn't work out to be back for this reunion!

Have a fabulous time!

Cherilyn (Gulledge) Clemente

No comments:

Post a Comment