Sunday, July 24, 2011

Macquel Maag - Molen

Brent and Macquel Maag Molen

I have been married for 19 wonderful years to my sweetheart Brent Molen. We have 4 children: Kaydrie 15, Kendra 12, Trace 9, and Tannon 4 and a horse named "Two-Bits", all whom I adore. I went to UVU for a year, where I met my husband. We were married in Aug. 1992. I then went to school to become a dental assistant. I worked as an assistant until we had our 2nd child. I have been blessed to stay home with our 4 children since that time. We moved into our new home in Mapleton, UT in January of this year and we are loving it! My husband Brent enjoys working in a family business teaching and administrating at our college in Orem, UT called the Utah College of Dental Hygiene. I spend most of my time running my children to and from their many different activities like most mom's do, and I enjoy every minute of it! I loved going to high school with all of you! I have a lot of great high school memories and feel blessed to have been in the Provo High Class of '91! I look foward to seeing you all again at the reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment