Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tricia Thelin - Jensen

I love being a stay at home Mom and I consider myself the house manager of this crazy zoo I live in! Rob Jensen is the love of my life and the funniest man I have ever known, we have been married for 19 years last month :) He owns his own Window Company and is the hardest working Man on the planet, he takes care of his family like the king of our castle and inspires me to be a better person every day! Being able to be a stay at home mother of four is the best gift a husband could give, I can pretty much say he is the bomb diggity!

Maddison is our oldest daughter and is 17 years old, she is always going a hundred miles an hour, it is hard to keep up with all she has going on :) she just got accepted to BYU in Provo and we couldn't be happier, Canada is our athletic little 13 year old 'doll face' who always makes us laugh, she is also the 'mother hen' of this house and is even bossier than me, if that's possible. Boston is our 9 year old SON and it is a treat to soak up all the basketball and baseball games that keep us busy with him, and Malibu is our precious and happy 4 year old drama queen/prima ballerina who keeps us on our toes.
We have lived in Meridian Idaho for the past 9 years, it is a great little town right outside of Boise. It reminds me a lot of Provo, we live here for the whole school year and then we pack up our stuff and head to the mountains and live in the thick pine trees for the summer months in a hundred year old log cabin in Island Park, Idaho. Our cabin is so secluded and cozy, we love fishing, hiking and being one with nature all summer long as a family. Island Park is located about 20 miles south of West Yellowstone National Park. It is my husbands passion and I go with a smile every year, even though I wish we were headed to the beach.
We were married a little over a year after high school, living in Provo for a few years while my husband finished college at BYU, We moved to St. George UT for 5 years, then to Rexburg Idaho in the country for 5 years, and now we plan on living in Meridian Idaho forever:)
I attended BYU Idaho for 1 year and then went on to Utah Valley University for 2 more years and then started our family.
I love spending time with my kids and husband, family is number one to me. Every day I wake up with joy in my heart and sunshine in my soul just being able to be a part of these adorable kid's lives. I love my role as a mother and wife and laugh so hard with my children all the time, and am fascinated with this crazy little thing called life. I love to run, and I try to rock out to my I pod running to my tunes a few times a week. I am a Cancer survivor and I think that just saying those words is pretty darn awesome. I wake up everyday thankful... I also had the wonderful opportunity to be a surrogate for some close friends of ours and it is something I always wanted to do and feel so blessed to have been able to be a part of giving life to another couple, and I consider it one the best things I have been able to be a part of.

Follow my blog for lots of fun photos and what we are up to at: www.robjensenfamily.blogspot.com and most recently at www.robjensenfamily2011.blogspot.com

I loved our high school class of 1991!! I feel like we are all such a close group, more like family!!! I have the fondest memories from High School. I shutter to think of what more trouble we would've gotten into if we had the technology that is available to our teenagers these days. We had a royal blast our senior year and I wouldn't trade the class of 1991 for anything! I loved being a part of the ski club/ski team. I loved all the date dances and how cool it was that our Senior PROM was held on a boat, how freaking cool was that?!. I love all my close high school girlfriends like sisters and cherish our relationships to this day!
--
Tricia Jensen

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Googled your name and here it is.... Tricia Thelin - Jensen

    ReplyDelete