Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brenda Tuft - Hendrickson

I married the love of my life Ron Hendrickson August 1993, which means that we will be married 18 years!! Wow does time fly. We live in Provo and have three boys Robert, Jordan and Nathaniel. So you know that things at our house are rough and tumble, keep the food, and the eltronics coming! We love it here!! We love to garden and spend time with our boys. We love our traditional biking the Provo canyon in the summer, enjoying our family that is close , serving in our church and community, and just being together! My most prized accomplishment, being a mom, I am currently working however, we just put my husband through school. He just finished his licensing as a surgical Technologist. And we are excited to get him going in his new career!

Robert our oldest is a Junior at timpview High and on the Timpview Varsity dance team. Jordan is starting junior high this year, and we can't wait to see where that takes him! Nathaniel is our little caboose, and a joy us all. I love my boys and being with my family. There is nothing that brings me more happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment